1- Team Collaboration
1.1 - Mention any team member in comments with @
- To include your team member in any discussion or comments, type @ in comments box, and start typing your team member name. Once you select the name, user will receive email and notification. This helps teams to collaborate smoothly on different topics. It improves collaboration and reduce need to write emails. View Screen shots.
- Please not that your notifications settings must be turned on to receive notifications and email notifications, check this article http://yodiz.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/91731-notification-settings-for-tag
1- Backlog Tips
1.1 - Change position of user story
- To quickly move user story to new position, click on priority position #, enter new value and user story will be moved there. View Screen shot
- Drag any user story and drop to new position
- Click on settings icon at end of user story row and select "Move to Top" or "Move to Bottom", this will move user story at top or at bottom of backlog.
1.2 - Quick Edit
- User stories in Backlog are quickly editable. Click on Title, estimate or responsible picture to update information instantly.
1.3 - Add user story to Sprint
- In Backlog you can easily add user story to an active or forthcoming sprint. Click on icon and select your target sprint.
- On Planning board you can select Backlog and on other tab select your target sprint, you can easily move user stories by drag n drop or clicking on move Arrow.