The person who signs-up at Yodiz becomes the "Owner" and "Super Admin" by default. If you are owner or Super Admin, then it's not possible to delete yourself. If for some reason the "original owner" needs to leave the company follow these steps in order to remove users.
Please note, following steps can only be performed by "Super Admin". Check here more details about roles at Yodiz.
- Click on "Administration" from top right corner under settings icon.
- From left menu select "Company Details"
- Click on green "Edit Details" button
- Select new "Owner" and if you want "Backup Owner" as well.
- Remember, "Owner" has rights to make payments and manage subscription plans.
Move "Super Admin" rights
Once above 2 steps are completed, user can be removed easily by other "Super Admin". To delete user go to User Directory and click on "delete" link.
- Click on "Administration" from top right corner settings icon.
- From left menu select "User Directory".
- Select new person who should have Super Admin rights and click on the Super Admin checkbox under that user name.
- Now you need to remove Super Admin rights from older Admin, so just "Deselect" Super Admin checkbox from the old Admin.