General

1. Create impediments for stories

I'd like to be able to create impediments for the current stories on the scrum board, so I can tell if there's something going wrong with the story.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make a right-click context menu

It would be great to have a right-click context menu, a la Google Docs, that allows you to:
    - Create a new task (when the user right-clicks on a space in the New or In Progress views of the Scrum Board)
    - Create a new user story (when the user right-clicks on the User Stories area of the Scrum Board)
    - Edit a user story's details (when the user right-clicks on a User Story)
    - Create a new bug (when the user right-clicks on the Issue Tracker board)

There are undoubtedly many more context menu options that could be added,…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this feedback.

We need to check the browser compatibility issues for this right click context menu. It has been in plan for a while, but we didn’t get time to look into it.

Now, we will investigate it quickly and if seems reasonable effort then will implement it soon.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team

3. Add a preview to attached images

Add the ability to preview or have an overlay of the image instead of taking you to a new browser window. This will assist in staying within context of whatever you're working on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. customised tickets against a user story

Allow customised tickets to be logged against user stories for discussion points in addition to tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. daily stand-up report

What about a report, by developer, that he can use for his daily stand-up... for example...

Effort spent per task.
    Revised estimates (plus or minus) per task.
    Tasks added.

This can all be done by going through each task worked on but it would be easier in a "stand-up" report.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Looks good, we will analyze our current planned improvements in reporting, if this is not already covered then will definitely add it.

Thanks for great feedback.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team
    Finland

7. Can I sort the tasks within one User Stories?

I want to put important tasks to top of each User Stories so that my teammates could know which task is urgent and should be done first.
    also, each task may have dependencies, Task A should be done first before start task B, so the order of tasks is also important. But now the task can be sorted only according to the task ID, therefore, if I insert a task later, it always appear at the bottom of a User Story.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Downloaded attachment file names should be the same as uploaded

When I download the attachment, it is stored as 4070e7cc-1cfd-44e2-8915-3a1cefddbcc7.txt instead of JSONlog.txt

Could you keep the originals, please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow the same sprint for more projects

What if a team is involved in more than one project and wants to share a sprint? I don't think the tool allows that. Why? As a workaround I have to duplicate the same sprint for each project but it is not "the same" sprint, and moreover it is a little frustrating.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Due to security and simplification reasons, we isolated projects, meaning each project has it’s own backlog and sprints.

Now adding the possibility of sharing sprint would essentially means that, users from one project could be responsible of items from other project. We have to analyze impacts on UI etc of opening up the sharing.

As a work around for now, perhaps you can add members from one project to another and vice versa, then they would be able to see both projects and perhaps need of duplication of sprint goes away.

Meanwhile, as said, we will analyze the impact of possibility of sharing sprints between projects.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team
    Finland

10. Notify when data can't be saved.

When an internet connection or server fails, give me SOME indication that data isn't saving.

I've just spent the last 3 hours at a cafe organizing/prioritizing Yodiz for my team. Apparently the internet connection at this cafe required reauthorization after 1 hour. I wish your app had told me I was wasting the last two hours. (!)

Please don't just keep up the appearance of adding items locally in the client; and then when my connection is restored add ONE new item for the last X number of user stories/issue I've create, with a non-deterministic mashup of title and description…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We are checking the scenario that you have mentioned. We do have the immediate notification in case the internet is completed turned off.
    However, in this case it looks like the Authorization was required and we may need to enhance the functionality to cover such cases.

This is always high priority for us to ensure customer data is saved and experience is smooth, we will analyze further and fix this asap.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Burndown chart should update automatically

When time left is updated, the burdown chart should update. It is in fact updated after you go to other view (eg. Backlog) and then go back to Scrum Board. Even going to other tab in Scrum Board does not refresh it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug Issue "Bitbucket Integration Webhook" not posted in Yodiz.

It's not really an idea. There is a bug between Bitbucket and Yodiz. Everytime we make a repo:push and added a Yodiz's notations in the commit message. The commits are not reflected in the Yodiz items. It was working for a while but not anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add facility to remove all stories from a release

I can't find a way of selecting multiple stories on the release board and moving them either to another release or back to the backlog

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for not correct update previously on this feedback. Here is latest information about this feature.

Currently it is possible to move user stories from one release to another or back to Product backlog through “Planning Board”. You can find planning board from Agile left menu.

We are going to offer multi select on “User Stories” view under search and filters.
    You could select multiple user stories, delete them or move to another project.

We will discuss if we can offer possibility there to move set of user stories to Backlog, Sprint or release.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team

15. Resize the tasks on the scrum board to accommodate more in one view

It would be nice to see at least two tasks per row in the scrum board in each column and to minimize the size of the tasks. If you have alot of tasks in a user story, it is difficult to see all the tasks in one view. You might be able to show the task description abbreviated such as "Work on XYZ ...".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. integration with balsamiq or lucid chart

to include mock ups and diagrams into the stories

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are investigating the integration possibilities with Balsamiq and Lucid chart, will get back to you with more details, after our analysis is completed.

Best Regards,
    Yodiz Support Team
    Finland

17. Have sub-domain for each Yodiz team.

This is only a nice-to-have feature. In Basecamp and other project management tools when one registers the team to the site one is given a sub-domain like teamname.basecamphq.com. The reason I want this is for my team to have an easy way to remember and thus access their Yodiz projects.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A User Group Associated for a Sprint

Wouldn't it be a thing to have the User Groups be associated with a particular Sprint, in a way that a Sprint Team can communicate about solely about the problems arising in that particular Sprint? Maybe all that the tool needs is a wizard that automatically creates a new user group when a new sprint is set, and adds users to that group if new members are added to the sprint team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow stories and issues to be associated with multiple projects

I'm a web developer. I have a few cases where one company has 3 sites that are almost the same, such that i find myself fixing the same bugs on all 3 sites, and making the same stories for all 3 sites.

We need to have a way to apply a story and issue to multiple projects.

For instance, if a manager tells me "I want to have you change the logo on all of our programs", with each program being a project i'd have to enter that story multiple times for each one.

Also, if a bug is found…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve Release management UI

A better UI to manage Releases instead of a pop-up.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base